Our team is committed to provide you with quality service in a friendly and warm atmosphere. Your satisfaction is our priority. We are at your disposal to answer any question.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
Our reception staff will gladely guide you, advise and assist you in organizing your stay.
– Reception open 24h
– Luggage service
– Free internet access point with PC and tablet at your disposal
– Free printouts of your flight documents or reservations
– Cold and hot drinks
– Reservation of taxi, restaurant, show
– At your disposal: telephone chargers, adapters, ironing board and iron, luggage scale, shoe polisher, as well as other comfort accessories, hygiene and sewing kits
Check-in: from 2 p.m
Check out: before 11 a.m
Pets are not allowed.
A breakfast buffet will be served to you according to your wishes in your room or in our vaulted room in freestone, typical of the Marais style.
Served from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. as a buffet, you will find our traditional French pastries (croissant, pain au chocolat), fresh bread, hot drinks, fruit juices, yogurts, cheese, cereals, wholemeal bread, turkey ham, eggs, fruit compote, butter, jam, honey, madeleines. You will also find fresh vegetables, tomato, cucumber, corn, tabbouleh, radish.
We offer organic, gluten-free and lactose-free products: milk, yoghurts, muesli and oat cereals, bread, crispy toast. Do not hesitate to contact us for any special request.
Business trip, leisure, solo, duo, with your children?
Many services are available, on request, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Very early breakfast
- Late departure
- Adjoining rooms (side by side on the same floor)
- Extra bed for a 3rd person in the room
We are family friendly, babies, toddlers are welcome: loan of cot, changing mat and high chair, bottle warmer
A special occasion to celebrate? Surprise your loved ones with a personalized gift: we will provide flowers, champagne, chocolates…